- Start time: 9:00am or 2:00pm
- Duration: 2,5 hours
- Price: $20/ person; private tour on request
- When: Offered daily
- Group size: Maximum 8 people
- Meeting point: In front of No.13 Dinh Tien Hoang street.
- Transfer: All done on foot
Welcome to A Walking Tour In The Old Quarter! To start the tour, you will meet up with your local guide in front of No.13 Dinh Tien Hoang street. Enjoy nice market visit and the bustling honks of traffic from Hanoi’s streets before heading to a local hidden coffee shop.
While visiting the market, your guide will explain about how locals shop for their food. Why most people buy fresh food and vegetables everyday. You will learn about how we worship and see local Hanoian’s religious practices. You see where people go for a night out with their mates. Your guide will also share with you the meanings of street names seen along the way, for example: what “ Hang Ca” means?
Finally, we step into the Hanoi’s oldest bridge- Long Bien Bridge to admire its beauty and
take some picturesque photos before heading back.
Make sure you have breakfast or lunch before joining the tour but keep some room for snacks and coffee/ tea as we will bring you to some longtime family businesses to try Vietnamese traditional coffee/ tea, sweet donuts and then some dried fruits called “ Omai”.
After this walking tour, we hope you will of learnt more about Hanoi, understand her nuances and love this city more than ever!
- Experienced and safe English-speaking guide
- A Vietnamese coffee or tea and a bottle of water
- Taste of some local snacks
- Fun and informative tour
- Personal expenses such as extra food or drinks
- Gratuities for your guide & drivers (Optional)