- Start time: 9:00 am
- Duration: 4 hours
- Price: $50/person; private tour on request
- When: Offered daily
- Group size: Maximum 8 people
- Meeting point: Pick-up from your hotel lobby
- Transfer: By motorbike or scooter
To start the tour, your guide and driver will pick you up from your hotel lobby. Before getting on the motorbike, your guide will instruct you on motorbike safety and the tour itinerary. We’ll show you how to properly get on and off the motorbikes/scooters and then we’re off!
Good morning, Hanoi! Start your day as a local with a cup of Vietnamese traditional coffee or tea. After your coffee or tea, we will bring you to visit some highlights of this thousand- year-old capital city.
We will visit:
1. Hanoi Opera House – Entertainment complex under the French colonial time: the most beautiful and historic Opera House in Northern Vietnam with fully French architecture.
2. Wander around Hoan Kiem lake – a green and relaxing lake located in the heart of Hanoi.
3. St. Joseph Cathedral – Religious building under the French colonial time.
4. Bich Hoa Street – This street is famous for its meaningful, colorful, and beautiful pictures on the wall: old and new, ancient and modern.
5. Railway Tracks – We’ll park our motorbikes and walk to the railway track where you can see the trains passing by. Many people sit around to wait for the trains to come and take photos. You’ll enjoy it’s lively and unique atmosphere.
6. Long Bien Bridge – An overwhelming bridge with a long history. It brings you to a different world seemingly back in time with no cars or buses at all!
7. Stop on the other side of the Long Bien Bridge – where you can enjoy a different view of local life and enjoy some local snacks and drink for a peaceful moment.
8. B52 Lake (Huu Tiep lake) – Head through backstreets and through a local market and homes to the lake where you can see part of a B52 shot down during the Vietnam – America War.
9. Tran Quoc Pagoda – One of the oldest pagodas in Hanoi located in the scenic Westlake area.
10. Enjoy lunch with your new friends at a local food shop and savor the food of this region.
11. Enjoy some tasty local desserts before returning to your hotel.
As the name of the tour, “Hanoi Foodie Motorbike Tour,” suggests, you will enjoy around 7-8 different items including food and drinks: Vietnamese coffee or tea, Vietnamese sweet donuts, Banh Mi, Pho Cuon, Pho Chien Phong, and more. So, bring your appetite!
Join us for an informative, fun, and heartwarming Foodie Motorbike Tour!
- Experienced and safe English-speaking guide & drivers
- Good quality helmets
- All food and drinks ordered by your guide and a bottle of water
- Fun and informative tour
- Personal expenses such as extra food or drinks
- Gratuities for your guide & drivers (Optional)