- Start time: 5 pm
- Duration: 4 hours
- Price: $50/ person; private tour on request
- When: Offered daily
- Group size: Maximum 8 people
- Meeting point: Pick-up from your hotel lobby
- Transfer: By motorbike or scooter
To start the tour, your guide and driver will pick you up from your hotel lobby. Before getting on the motorbike, your guide will instruct you on motorbike safety and the tour itinerary. We’ll show you how to properly get on and off the motorbikes/scooters and then we’re off!
Say “hello” and get to know each other while enjoying a cup of Vietnamese traditional coffee or tea, then get on your motorbike/scooter and off we go! One Night Foodie
Motorbike Tour of Hanoi brings you to:
1. Wander around Hoan Kiem Lake – a green and relaxing lake located in the heart of
2. Railway Tracks – We’ll park our motorbikes and walk to the railway track where you can see the trains passing by. Many people sit around to wait for the trains to come and take photos. You’ll enjoy it’s lively and unique atmosphere.
3. Bich Hoa Street – This street is famous for its meaningful, colorful, and beautiful pictures on the wall: old and new, ancient and modern.
4. Long Bien Bridge – An overwhelming bridge with a long history. It brings you to a different world seemingly back in time with no cars or buses at all!
5. Stop on the other side of the Long Bien Bridge where you can enjoy a different view of local life and enjoy some local snacks and drink for a peaceful moment.
6. B52 Lake (Huu Tiep Lake) – Head through backstreets and through a local market and homes to the lake where you can see part of a B52 shot down during the Vietnam –
7. Dinner at a local food shop: Enjoy amazing local food of Northern Vietnam with your new friends.
8. Tran Quoc Pagoda – One of the oldest pagodas in Hanoi located in the scenic Westlake area.
9. Enjoy a special local dessert in this area – Bo Bia
10. Drive around the biggest lake of Hanoi – Westlake for some relaxing (and lively!) views.
11. Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum – Observe a unique military show before returning to your hotel.
12. Back to your hotel – Tour ends!
On the tour you will enjoy around 7-8 different items including food and drinks: Vietnamese coffee or tea, Banh Mi, Pho Cuon, Pho Chien Phong, Bo Bia, and more. So, bring your appetite!
- Experienced and safe English-speaking guide and drivers
- Good quality helmets
- All food and drinks ordered by your guide and a bottle of water
- Fun and informative tour (Optional)
- Personal expenses such as extra food or drinks
- Gratuities for your guide & drivers (Optional)